Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bacon & Sour Cream Crockpot Chicken


This chicken is so good...It was one of those days where you just didn't know what to do a lazy day, so I decided to start cooking! Of course my husband was on board with me trying new recipes.

What you need:
  • 12 Chicken Tenderloins
  • 1 Package of bacon
  • 2 Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup Roasted Garlic Cream
  • 1 Cup Sour Cream
  • 1/4 cup flour
Directions:

This is a step that I did not do, but I would definitely suggest doing it!

Cook the bacon in a skillet until the fat is rendered. Do not cook the bacon to a crisp. Then take the bacon and wrap around each piece of chicken tenderloin. (I love bacon and I didn't use the whole pack, so use as much as you would need). Then place the chicken in the crock pot...


In another bowl combine the cream of mushroom, sour cream, and flour and whisk to blend. Then pour over the chicken...


Cook on high for 6 - 8 hours. Mine took about 7 hours to cook, depending on how new your crock pot is, it could take less. I kept checking on mine by pulling out a piece of chicken and cutting it to make sure it was cooked thoroughly.


When the chicken is done take it out of the crock pot and pour remaining sauce over the chicken. Enjoy!

Originally found recipe on www.momswithcrockpots.com